Tuesday 2 August 2011

Hello Ladies....

Welcome to Romance to the rescue,

I am no literature expert, just a working mom who spend 3 hours traveling in train to and from work and am crazy of reading romantic novels. So this review is far from technical expertise, but i would like to share my pleasure in reading as well as link to download those books. Mostly i read those published under Harlequin Presents, what can i say, i love tall, dark, handsome, formidable men who tumble from their smooth life into raging love...don't blame me :)

I find reading romance novel distressing. After all the boss shouting, target achieving , traffic madness, and come back home for another round of cooking, cleaning, chasing kids, pleasing mother in law ( well, i'am living in India  :), mind you ) reading romance is like escape into a different world.

I read my book with Microsoft Reader and Mobipocket in my Window Phone. You could download this very cool app, just click on the words Microsoft Reader and Mobipocket above, it will redirect you to their website, select the OS of your device, install it and you are good to go.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...